• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Can i join

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Official welcome to the system then. :) As Andrew said, just hang around the forum and you should get the hang of it soon enough.

Dydl

International Debutant
First Name: Darren
Last Name: Dubb-Lynch
Initials: DYDL
Handedness: RHB
Keeper: Yes
Bowling: M
General Batting position: 7
Batting average: 30.78
Bowling average: 20.64
Batting SR: 69.89
Fielding rating: 21
Email address: dydl@exemail.com.au

Last edited:

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
Patience - it appears Liam (Mr M) has gained somewhat of a life and hasn't been able to accept your registration as of yet :p

Simon

AUST_HiTMaN said:
Patience - it appears Liam (Mr M) has gained somewhat of a life and hasn't been able to accept your registration as of yet :p
thats jumping to drastic conclusions dave...

Mr Mxyzptlk

Dydl said:
First Name: Darren
Last Name: Dubb-Lynch
Initials: DYDL
Handedness: RHB
Keeper: Yes
Bowling: M
General Batting position: 7
Batting average: 30.78
Bowling average: 20.64
Batting SR: 69.89
Fielding rating: 21
Email address: dydl@exemail.com.au
Application noted. Welcome aboard. :)

Dydl

International Debutant
Don't I get sorted into a team? If I have been I'm sorry for annoying anyone.....

Ferd

U19 Vice-Captain
Your in the CW Black team. (The Best Team!). Have a look at the Pre-Season Trade Disscussion thread.

Dydl

International Debutant
Thanks, I saw that in my email inbox just now-my email hasn't been working lately.