• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dev League Season 8 (Sign Up Here!)

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Another loss isn't exactly a thrilling result. Some good team performances, particularly from Fitzsimmons, but it seems that we can't string together a good performance with the bat and a good performance with the ball in the same game.

I'm happy with my bowling, picking up my best figures to date of 4/59, but I think my batting has gone backwards a bit since the start of the season. Also, we still seem to be struggling in the field. I put down another catch in the first innings, and once again Demeza had a bunch of them dropped off his bowling and his figures look worse than they should because of it.

Last edited:

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
i agree bout the positives, especially batting-wise. but my FC bowling is a nightmare... loathing it! hehe dropped catches off my bowling arent helping either! :happy: big improvement needed personally, but GO BLUE!!

Last edited:

mikeW

International Vice-Captain
Another great win although we'll need to bowl better than we didin the 2nd innings although the bowlers were probably tired after inforcing the follow on, looks like we'll have a great FC year hopefully we can string some OD performances together now.

Buddhmaster

International Captain
That win should put us back on track. Well done to everyone, because everyone made a contribution, especially to Hingy, with a great first ton.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Here's the clip...

Hoy to Vimes : Flicked, but fielded at short leg! Flicked back onto the stumps before he can regain his balance or ground. Spectacular stuff there by Garven.
Captain at short leg? :blink:

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Although we did lose fairly convincingly, I'm not too disheartened by our performance. We were always behind not batting first, and losing early wickets in both innings didn't help. We were simply beaten by a team that was red (excuse the pun) hot on this occasion. We have shown this season that we can match it with the other teams, AFAIC, this was a one off.

Heads up Reds.

Don

State Vice-Captain
awsome win greens.good to see gray getting some catches.keep up the good work lads and dont think cuz im not around that i wont keep ranting about nets and good classroom work.now to talk to some sponsers about funding the cwgreen cricket school.

SupaFreak2005

International Vice-Captain
And the reds are whipped soundly again!!
:p
I think I feel like taking out the old cheerleading uniform!

GREENS ALL THE WAY!!!!
WE'RE #1!!!

THE GREAT GREENS ARE COMING THROUGH!

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
It's 11:40pm in T & T now i think? :( Ok, I guess he can be late by an entire DAY!!.. with school and everything ;) But it's always good when things stay on schedule :p

Don

State Vice-Captain
yes school and hes probably drunk as hell cuz most schools would have had a lil festival today.