• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dev League Season 8 (Sign Up Here!)

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
there is apparently plenty of players for the new team, it means that more players will be getting a go more often

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
kwek said:
Orange Dutch team colour!! come on dudes!

no, dont thinkso
i agree with that, id love to play for CW Orange, as much as id miss representing blue, id love to play for Orange...

KennyD

International Vice-Captain
Slats4ever said:
do i sense broncoman craving a leadership oppurtunity at orange
pfft, forget him, a new young team needs a new young captain, and Im sorry, a new captan cant have 8,000 odd posts next to his name. About 800 or so would do nicely.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
KennyD said:
pfft, forget him, a new young team needs a new young captain, and Im sorry, a new captan cant have 8,000 odd posts next to his name. About 800 or so would do nicely.
you want to captain after one season? half a season?? less than half a season???

alright by me :p

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Slats4ever said:
do i sense broncoman craving a leadership oppurtunity at orange
well considering im vice captain of blue, and have captained some 10 games, i already have leadership, so it wouldnt be just for that reason...

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
KennyD said:
A Captain needs to be experienced IMO - I think last year's set of captains worked because the experienced players (mainly in the CW XI) got some experience of leadership, which may be necessary at higher levels in the future, but when they went off to play for the XI then the next wave of people got the chance, and showed what they could do.

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
I'd be ok with moving to the new team to captain or be vice but that'd only be if Green had too many players.Got to be loyal.

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
KennyD said:
phoe i have to make a lot of posts then :D lol JK

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
Btw, orange is getting the most Votes atm :) so i guess that will be our new colour!!!
btw Broncoman why do you like Orange so much..and PSV!

Deja moo

International Captain
fuschia

magenta

lavendar (just kidding)

Or name them after heavenly bodies ( planets, stars, galaxies etc )....<<<I like this suggestion best .

Deja moo

International Captain
I like the suggestion of naming the teams after heavenly bodies so much, I'm going to repeat it.

Name the teams after Heavenly bodies (planets, stars, Galaxies etc)..

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
broncoman said:
i agree with that, id love to play for CW Orange, as much as id miss representing blue, id love to play for Orange...

i agree mate

being a big dutch fan of edgar david i could see myself in the orange colours.

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
bugssy said:
i agree mate

being a big dutch fan of edgar david i could see myself in the orange colours.
Fantastic loyalty to Reds shown there.

Here's hoping you do go to Orange, cause I certainly wouldn't want to play with you at Reds if you have that attitude.