• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dev League Season 8 (Sign Up Here!)

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Snap!I won't be able to catch the start of the season.I've got exams.I need some As because Bs don't cut it for me.

thewizard1o1

International Debutant
oooo tough first up match against Black at the SCG...looking forward to have a run on the more suited CW Oval in game 2.

CW 'A' is touring next offseason?

Ferd

U19 Vice-Captain
Are the grounds at which the games are played random?

Because CW Black does not play a home game at the SCG but plays home games at every other ground. (Assuming Team 1 is the Home Team)

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
Mr Mxyzptlk can u tell me please why there are only so few 25smash games? is it because off lack of interest orr.......?