• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Season 7 Awards

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The winner of the LE Medal for most 5D wickets in the regular season:

Xavier Rose with 99 for Cricket Web Green.
Avge: 23.42
BB: 6/7
5w: 5
10w: 1

The TC Medal for most OD wickets...

Tom Halsey of Cricket Web Blue and Nathan Hoy of Cricket Web Green share the honours.

Tom Halsey took 34 wickets.
Avge: 19.53
BB: 4/33
4w: 2
5w: 0

Nathan Hoy.
Avge: 18.38
BB: 6/30
4w: 0
5w: 2

Now for the batsmen...

The Don Bradman Medal for 5D runs goes to:

Cloete for 1766 FC runs batting for Cricket Web Green.
Avge: 56.97
HS: 166
50: 9
100: 7

The David Hookes Medal for OD runs...

BK Smith for an astounding 952 runs for Cricket Web Black.
Avge: 50.11
HS: 123
50: 7
100:2

Wicketkeepers just don't get the credit the deserve. On that note, we honour the glovemen with the presentation of the Andre FC Medal to...

Dylan Jellett of Cricket Web Blue with 63, just edging Samuel Vimes (61).
62 caught and 1 stumped

The Andre OD Medal...

Samuel Vimes of Cricket Web Red had 21 dismissals.
19 caught and 2 stumped

Stay tuned for announcements of the Blitz Challenge Trophy winner and the MVP of each form.

Last edited:

Cloete

International Captain
I'm delighted to accept my award. I'm a bit shocked at winning it as I was on CWXI duty most of the season and I didn't really play many games.

Congratulations to all the other winners! Particularly Nathan Hoy my fellow Green teammate!

thewizard1o1

International Debutant
Getting the joint TC medal is a great honour, particually for a rookie:).

Well done Cloete great effort considering how many games you have played!

And congrats to all the other winners...

David

International 12th Man
Forgive me if I'm wrong but that stats I have say that Xavier Rose got 99 FC wickets....

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
David said:
Forgive me if I'm wrong but that stats I have say that Xavier Rose got 99 FC wickets....
yes... im quite confused really.
i think if the Final against England A counts then I win with 100 + wickets
BUT
i dont think it counts in which case I gladly hand-over the award to Xavier Rose.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
David said:
Correct. Initially Patrick was listed to have 103 wickets, then I realized that it was inclusive of the final, so I edited the post but didn't think to consider if he would still be the top dog minus his 8 final wickets.

Good spot. Sorry Nath. :)

Cloete

International Captain
Great performance anyway from Hoy :)

Well done to Rose, woulda been a bit cooler if you got one more wicket though :p

But it's good to see the green bowling getting the job done!

ash chaulk

International Captain
Well done Jellet and Vimes Well deserved especially after my dropped catches performances.... Can't wait for next years wicketkeeping Battles!

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Correct. Initially Patrick was listed to have 103 wickets, then I realized that it was inclusive of the final, so I edited the post but didn't think to consider if he would still be the top dog minus his 8 final wickets.

Good spot. Sorry Nath. :)
haha no need to apologise, theres no arguement in whether he won or not.

nicely done rose, great best bowling! :blink:

Loony BoB

International Captain
Well done to all the winners, you've all been a pleasure to play with and right pain in the **** to play against. :D

Great to see three Greens in there, too. Well done, guys. :)