• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Charity Matches

Loony BoB

International Captain
Okay, here are the groupings I've got. I've divided them up so each group has either 1,4,5,8 or 2,3,6,7 when it comes to the batting orders shown in previous posts (I did check on Green and Blue since there was unsurity - KennyD and PY opened in the last game where they and bronco all played, so I've ordered them KennyD, PY, broncoman. I also moved Majin above lo'd and Rose below Hoy.

TEAM A
Group 1: Ferd, Nnanden, Majin, Andre
Gouup 2: Mr. P, PY, age master, AUST HiTMaN
Group 3: kears_falcon_9, Mr Mxyzptlk, thewizard101, Slats4ever
Group 4: superkingdave, Sudeep, biased indian, Samuel Vimes

TEAM B
Group 5: ash chaulk, Paid The Umpire, roseboy64, bugssy
Group 6: masterblaster, broncoman, Loony BoB, Mister Wright
Group 7: cbuts, Adamc, lord of darkness, marc71178
Group 8: Neil Pickup, KennyD, Jamee999, steds

I'm hoping the captains are okay with actually captaining the games, and to avoid any conflict, I've manged to get them each captaining two games, and so that each of their games is against a different captain. The captains and teams (sorted by groups) will be as follows:

age vs. marc
123 vs. 567

age vs. Neil
412 vs. 678

Mxyz vs. marc
341 vs. 785

Mxyz vs. Neil
234 vs. 856

And remember, this is all about having fun and being given a chance to play some cricket with some different people. I trust all the players will have a great time playing alongside both old and new players that they would usually be playing against. In the case of picking a 12th man, I trust the captains will also pick according not to "who is better" but to "who needs more gametime", and also would strongly encourage them to not pick the same player twice - I'm hoping that every player will play in at least two matches. In the case of one player being unavailable due to injury, captains will be able to pick someone from the remaining group to be 12th man. If two are unavailable due to injury, they can pick another member from the remaining group to join the starting XI, and so on.

Liam, if you could let me know if you can schedule these in to your calendar, that would be great - obviously if it could be during a time that all players would be availalbe, that would be great! Don't forget we're also hoping for one more match, between the Dev League bowling XI and Dev Leage batting XI

I'll also be happy to answer any other questions'n'suggestions people might have.

I still don't know what to call the competition.

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
Group 1

Neil Pickup
Marc71178
Bugssy
Mr.P
Mister Wright
Broncoman

Group 2

Lord of Darkness
Mr Mxyzptlk
Andre+
Dave
Ash Chaulk+
Lucky Eddie

Group 3

Slats4eva
cbuts
masterblaster
agemaster
Xavier Rose
Rik

Group 4

Jamee999+
Samuel Vimes+
Nath Patrick
superkingdave
biased indian

Group 5

Majin
Ferd
adamc
Steds
Sudeep

Group 6

Kears Falcon
Paid The Umpire
KennyD
LoonyBoB.
Wizard 101

Rik XI-SCG
Broncoman
KennyD
cbuts
Buggsy
Lord of Darkness
Samuel Vimes+
Majin
Sudeep
Masterblaster
Rik*
AdamC

Andre XI-CW Oval
biased indian
LooneyBoB
Slats4eva
agemaster
Andre*+
Kears Falcon
Steds
Dave
Nath Patrick
Mister Wright
Neil Pickup

Lucky Eddie XI-PDV Dome
Ferd
Jamee999+
Ash Chaulk
Marc71178
Mr.Mxyzptlk
Xavier Rose
Superkingdave
Wizard 101
Paid the Umpire
Lucky Eddie*
Mr.P

The Lucky Eddie, Rik and Andre testimonial series.

(Season End is on 31st October,right?)

3rd November 2004

Rik XI vs Andre XI SCG

4th November 2004

Lucky Eddie XI vs Rik XI PDV Dome

5th November 2004

Andre XI vs Lucky Eddie XI CW Oval

6th November 2004

Lucky Eddie XI vs Rik XI CW Oval

7th November 2004

Rik XI vs Andre XI PDV Dome

8th November 2004

Andre XI vs Lucky Eddie XI SCG

9th November 2004--Nikhil Trial-- Delayed to Monday 12th November?

Andre XI vs Rik XI CW Oval

10th November 2004

Rik XI vs Lucky Eddie XI SCG

11th November 2004

Lucky Eddie XI vs Andre XI PDV Dome

12h November 2004(Friday)

Team 1 vs Team 2 Team 1's ground

13th November 2004(Saturday)

Team 2 vs Team 1 Team 2's ground

14th November 2004 (Sunday)

Team 1 vs Team 2 Team 3's ground

First to 2 wins the Testimonial Trophy.