• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Charity Matches

Loony BoB

International Captain
cbuts said:
sounds good, id suggested that for a game in the next season.

maybe it could be for the anti-nikhil cause?
Actually, I was kind of hoping that this could be the thread where we can get away from all that...

Moving on, with biased indian (and marc and/or Neil?) it looks like we've got 1-3 more than just the 24 players I had on my last list, not sure where to go from there. Ideas? We could see if we can get three teams and go for a tri-series.

And I'm all for Neil's idea of a batsmen vs. bowlers game. :)

ash chaulk

International Captain
i think he was after the last stats were anounced there stedsy....

its ok sam u and andre can take gloves ill field in the covers hehehe

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
Loony BoB said:
Is there a ranking system for top 11 keepers?

there is probably close to enough if you count part timers and inactive players
let me see:
Vimes
Andre
Don
Jamee
Eyes only
Adil dewan
black keeper 1
black keeper 2
blue keeper 1
blue keeper 2
myself

there is probably a couple more too

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
i reckon the the charity games would be awesome, and a "Best XI" of each would be mad as well. Except instead of having 11 bats and 11 bowlers you should have the 2 best keepers, 8 best bowlers, and 12 best bats.
and for the charity game you should have like Blue and Green vs Black and Red! aWeSoMe!!

loony bob-a-mathon, my msn is nnanden _ 6 @ hot...
lets talk, im keen to be part of the organising commitee :)

Loony BoB

International Captain
Oh, yeah, if anyone would like to catch me up about this, you can catch me on Loony_BoB at eyesonff do'com. Be aware that I keep my PC on 24/7 and often don't put up away messages or sign off... if you want to chat, it's best to try to catch me between the hours of 7pm and midnight GMT.

On a sidenote: Majin, feel free to add me too, but I'm only using this for CW stuff so keep IM'ing me on AIM if you can. I'd rather keep all my eyesonff/Aiyon/etc stuff to my AIM & Y!M id's.

Majin

International Debutant
Why the hell would I do that, I see you more than enough as it is. >;o Nah joke, but AIM is for Towns, MSN would be just wrong.

How about Bowlers vs Batsmen and Allrounders Bat and Ball vs Allrounders Bat and Keeper. Or a four way tournament or something. xD

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I think for a charity match we should get someone like Luckyeddie or Rik (although he aint around here much anymore) to select their sides. Like a tribute XI kind of thing.