• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* CW XI Media Coverage

PY

International Coach
FaaipDeOiad said:
Agreed. As a senior Blue player I'd be terribly disappointed if anyone affiliated with the team did such a thing. Name the people involved.
Thirded.

I don't care if they've asked to be kept anonymous, it's needs to be brought into the open. Especially the person who's supposed to be in the management of Blue. Vulgarity needs stamping out.

Questions do need to be asked about why the opinions of a Black player would matter to a senior Blue player & as four of the five senior management have no idea what you're talking about in regards to the 'bullying'. The plot thickens....

As an aside, I hope to hear from the Black management about these allegations.

Last edited:

bryce

International Regular
ash chaulk said:
Bryce Cunningham had a poor batting season last time around and we're not confident that he's a Test calibre number 7 yet.

fair call i hope that this would be an experiemental process for that spot

Not entirely poor IMO I only played 2 tests last time around against the Windies and hit 72 in one of the innings of the first test. Fair call though I wouldn't call myself a test calibre seven at this stage either, my bowling will always be my stronger point and will be primarily what I need to get results from to get back into the side.

Last edited:

thewizard1o1

International Debutant
PY said:
Thirded.

I don't care if they've asked to be kept anonymous, it's needs to be brought into the open. Especially the person who's supposed to be in the management of Blue. Vulgarity needs stamping out.

Questions do need to be asked about why the opinions of a Black player would matter to a senior Blue player & as four of the five senior management have no idea what you're talking about in regards to the 'bullying'. The plot thickens....
I agree, done the crime, do the time...

PY said:
As an aside, I hope to hear from the Black management about these allegations.
If you find them ask who is playing in the next black game today:laugh:

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
The Blue 'senior' player apparently now says over MSN he was bluffing. What the hell kind of practical joke is this?

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Nnanden said:
Horse & Hound
Press Release
by Abhinav Shankar

Former CricketWeb Blue member Nath Patrick has just informed Horse & Hound that one of the CW Blue players and the CW Black player involved have apologised after their actions went public. Nathan stated: "Both of them expressed remorse about their actions. Both also pleaded that their names would not be mentioned. I`m still considering what the right course is to take. Milk was a bad choice!"

On Brendan Goff`s comments Patrick stated "It shocks me that people think I`d make this whole thing up. What have I to gain?"
Mate im not saying that you have made this up, however i feel that if you had expressed your reasons to the players before you decided to step down, I for one would have backed you all the way..

Im just saying that i dont feel you took the right options when going about it...

I do however plead with you to make public, or at least to the Blue leadership group the player/players in question as i feel they must be disciplined for their actions...

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
The guy at Black is a decent bloke, and I believe him when he says he`s sorry. The two guys at Blue I`m not so sure about, and one doesn`t even care. It`s either dobbing them all in, or forgiving all three. Let me think about it.

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
By not making the names public you're unfairly casting suspicion on every member of Blue and Black. If you need a loophole, just name everyone who wasn't involved. 8-)

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Stop making this out to be my fault Collins. I`m trying to think of the fairest way to do this.

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
If Nath chooses not to name these people thats up to him. They should be man enough to come out and admit what they did.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
age_master said:
If Nath chooses not to name these people thats up to him. They should be man enough to come out and admit what they did.
I disagree, If people want to make accusations they should back them up...

Now im not for 1 second saying that i dont believe Nath but i think its best for him and everyone for these people to be named... I mean this is meant to be fun and nobody should be subject to stupid antics from childish idiots..

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
There needs to be an investigation into this and IMO the players should be named and some sort of internal Blue punishment should be handed out.

Loony BoB

International Captain
I agree with all those that have called for a naming - particularly for that of the supposed senior member of CW Blue - and look forward to this issue being resolved swiftly rather than after a heavy delay that will weigh down the spirit of this league. The sooner people are punished, the better.