• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Breaking news* Justin Rodgie suspended

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
Can i suggest that unless people have something constructive and on topic to say that that not say anything :)

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
yes guys just leave it geez......

what happened with me and reds is in the past. i am a green member and have been for many seasons so lets just leave it at that.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
*Breaking News* Rodgie Suspension Reviewed

Having reviewed the case in entirety, the CWBCC has elected to reduce the suspension of Justin Rodgie by a game. He will instead serve a 3-game suspension, as opposed to the initially announced 4. There will be no further revision of the suspension length.

Having reviewed the case in entirety, the CWBCC has elected to reduce the suspension of Justin Rodgie by a game. He will instead serve a 3-game suspension, as opposed to the initially announced 4. There will be no further revision of the suspension length.
I would like to thank the CWBCC for thouroughly looking at my case I fully accept my punishment now and hope to not do it again I hope I learn from this and become a better and mature person and cricketer after this.

Last edited:

ash chaulk

International Captain
I would like to thank the CWBCC for thouroughly looking at my case I fully except my punishment now and hope to not do it again I hope I learn from this and become a better and mature person and cricketer after this.
naaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wipe the ban off :(