• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Scandal!!! Lies!!! Videotape!!!

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Sangrah Bhatia Snapped Boogeying at Frostbites!

VIEW THE INCRIMINATING FOOTAGE HERE

Here is the incriminating footage that may have landed Mr. Bhatia in some hot water. An anonymous paparazzi saw the megastar entering Frostbites nightclub , a hot, happening place in Melbourne. Seeing the oppurtunity to interview the celebrity, the snapper slipped in with his VIP pass, only to find Sangrah hitting the dance floor like a maniac, giving provocative "signals" to an assorment of women (and men alike) around him. Our (un?)lucky snapper happened to be one of those targeted, and he was fortunate enough to catch the event on camera. Bhatia, who has just come off a stellar Dev League season picking up over 100 wickets and gaining a spot in the Test squad, has often been described as responsible, "smart" and an ideal role-model for young cricketers.

Unfortunately for the star, this recent video footage may very well prove to be more scandalous than Paris HIlton's various tapes..

Attachments

Last edited:

masterblaster

International Captain
Yeah, I did, and he still hasn't done it!

Cmon Rob, *seriously* I asked you to delete it off the host! It's a funny picture, but I don't want it hanging around on the Internet. (Which is probably why it took me so long to post something in the 'What Do You Look Like Thread')

It's a rather humorous story though. It has no basis to it, and I think everyone who knows me, knows I'm not a party person or a 'club' person and I definitely know the consequences of a stupid stunt like that, which is why you wouldn't see me doing it.

Other than that, I have no comment on this piece of inconclusive evidence....(*calls lawyer*)

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Argh sorry Sangrah, I forgot about this. I've removed it from the article. Thanks for taking it in good humour, but I think you took it a little too personally (well. i can understand that too :p). The whole "Frostbites" thing was purely for entertainment value, as the CW XI is getting a little dull, not saying you're a partygoer or antyhing. But.. I'm sure you've let your proverbial hair down once or twice? You're a Melbournite, surely you've been there? Haha, nah, sorry about the distress it caused you, but take my word it was 100% joking around.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Robertinho said:
Argh sorry Sangrah, I forgot about this. I've removed it from the article. Thanks for taking it in good humour, but I think you took it a little too personally (well. i can understand that too :p). The whole "Frostbites" thing was purely for entertainment value, as the CW XI is getting a little dull, not saying you're a partygoer or antyhing. But.. I'm sure you've let your proverbial hair down once or twice? You're a Melbournite, surely you've been there? Haha, nah, sorry about the distress it caused you, but take my word it was 100% joking around.
Anyone who goes to Frostbites sober should be shot.