Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Young and well hung(ry) for Curry!

Cricketer Of The Year Robertinho's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KennyD
    12th April

A win and a draw, not too shabby if you ask me, Mr Diary. Karnatka was first on the list and we disposed of them with ease. Excellent centuries by Youngy and youngy Dauthy...is that right? Anyway, the bowling effort was certainly acceptable as well, with all bowlers chipping in with a few wickets.

Tamil Nadu proved stiffer competition that allowed them to squeeze out a draw Kearsley knocked up a Moerkish 132 off 384 balls to stand out in the batting department whilst Steds and Rob Timewell picked up 6 apiece for the match. Pops was pretty happy after the match but Neil was flaming after our 2nd innings batting performance yielded 9/131 dec. He was looking for a few more runs aat a bit quicker rate than that. His head deadset resembled an inflammed heamorroid as he layed into us about our batting. Of course, no one saw fit to mention this, however Neil calmed down before he popped a cerebral artery.

I'm bunked up here with "Don" Lezama. Often you hear stories of how roomates have various quirks, such as conversing in tounges as they sleep, or practicing sweep shots naked. Don here is pretty normal, thankgod, yet he does talk alot about bringing scroungy women home, hitting the nets and 20 rupees. Tarrick Weber was walking past past our room at that point and said something to Don that 20 rupees was too much, and that he knew someplace for only 10.

After the 1st game against Kartanaka, Rob Dauth slipped a note under my door saying he had a 'hot video' to show, and to be at his room at 9pm. Turned out to be a highlights package of his century scored earlier in the day. Thanks Rob.

Haha, that's great.

Btw, that "hot video" note wasn't meant for you - Don had asked me earlier if I had any Animal Planet videos to do with elephants...
    "If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - for ever."

Request Your Custom Title Now! Mr Mxyzptlk's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Robertinho
    Btw, that "hot video" note wasn't meant for you - Don had asked me earlier if I had any Animal Planet videos to do with elephants...
    So you sorted through your collection and put aside the hot ones for him?
    Sreesanth said, "Next ball he was beaten and I said, 'is this the King Charles Lara? Who is this impostor, moving around nervously? I should have kept my mouth shut for the next ball - mind you, it was a length ball - Lara just pulled it over the church beyond the boundary! He is a true legend."

No, I used my expanseful connections in the TV industry to acquire some "sexual" elephant footage.

Liam, just because I turned down your request for a three toed sloth...

12th April

A win and a draw, not too shabby if you ask me, Mr Diary. Karnatka was first on the list and we disposed of them with ease. Excellent centuries by Youngy and youngy Dauthy...is that right? Anyway, the bowling effort was certainly acceptable as well, with all bowlers chipping in with a few wickets.

Tamil Nadu proved stiffer competition that allowed them to squeeze out a draw Kearsley knocked up a Moerkish 132 off 384 balls to stand out in the batting department whilst Steds and Rob Timewell picked up 6 apiece for the match. Pops was pretty happy after the match but Neil was flaming after our 2nd innings batting performance yielded 9/131 dec. He was looking for a few more runs aat a bit quicker rate than that. His head deadset resembled an inflammed heamorroid as he layed into us about our batting. Of course, no one saw fit to mention this, however Neil calmed down before he popped a cerebral artery.

I'm bunked up here with "Don" Lezama. Often you hear stories of how roomates have various quirks, such as conversing in tounges as they sleep, or practicing sweep shots naked. Don here is pretty normal, thankgod, yet he does talk alot about bringing scroungy women home, hitting the nets and 20 rupees. Tarrick Weber was walking past past our room at that point and said something to Don that 20 rupees was too much, and that he knew someplace for only 10.

After the 1st game against Kartanaka, Rob Dauth slipped a note under my door saying he had a 'hot video' to show, and to be at his room at 9pm. Turned out to be a highlights package of his century scored earlier in the day. Thanks Rob.
    Kenny! what did i told you! dont tell everyone !

P.S. We beat England at Lord's
    Member of the RTDAS.
    Member of the ESAS - Edgar Schiferli Appreciation Society
    President of the DNAS - Dirk Nannes Appreciation Society
    Member of the CW Colts!

Quote Originally Posted by Burgey View Post
    I think it's really disappointing of her - would only take a minute or two of her time....
    Quote Originally Posted by luffy View Post
    Wishful thinking on your behalf.

International Vice-Captain KennyD's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Robertinho
    No, I used my expanseful connections in the TV industry to acquire some "sexual" elephant footage.

Liam, just because I turned down your request for a three toed sloth...
    Are you talking about 2 elephants there? Whoa, I mean, watching a woman and an elephant is disgusting enough, but 2 elephants? Thats just ****ographic!
    Quote Originally Posted by SupaFreak2005
    Well Simon and Xavier hit on all the females but the ladies all want Kenny :naughty:
    Quote Originally Posted by steds
    all 3 of them?

Bowling tgfg Champion! Carmageddon Champion! Rainman Champion! DTunnel Champion!
    Pull yourselves out of the gutter boys...
    Jesus saves

proudly supporting Liverpool FC

Are you talking about 2 elephants there? Whoa, I mean, watching a woman and an elephant is disgusting enough, but 2 elephants? Thats just ****ographic!
    Kenny mate, stick to your writing...

International Captain Buddhmaster's Avatar
    Using the same technique as one of the world's greatest ever authors, Kenny has come up with a great read

Don
    yes how the heck do u house-train a bloody elepahant.i need that vid man and also one on how to drive em.now rooming with kenny is ok except for the whole must get up in the middle of the night to have a scream my the window .and 10 rupees sounds great but damn that curry might not be good.i need the goood curry
    WERE LEAN WERE MEAN WERE THE GREEN MACHINE CW GREEN'S OTHER LHB.

Breakout Champion!
    Quote Originally Posted by Don
    but damn that curry might not be good.i need the goood curry
    what s*** are you chattin'? It's all good

Don
    nah man theres good curry and there's good curry man

Quote Originally Posted by Don
    nah man theres good curry and there's good curry man
    Yes Don, they are the same thing.

Don
    no no there's curry and then there's *curry* immense difference if u kno wat im saying

Eyes not spreadsheets marc71178's Avatar
    I doubt that you've have either curry or *curry* with Chef Nick.
    marc71178 - President and founding member of AAAS - we don't only appreciate when he does well, but also when he's not quite so good!

Anyone want to join the Society?

Beware the evils of Kit-Kats - they're immoral apparently.

International Vice-Captain KennyD's Avatar
    17 April

The aftermath of the first 'test' was dealt with in several ways. Most players felt a profound level of dissapointment. Steds ate two dinners the night of the final day. Pops sobbed uncontrollably as he dealt with his issues of bowling and captaining. Don announced that he will be watching videos to work on his faults, however when I got up to our room, Don was watching a national geographic special on Llamas, while the video of the first 'test' lay discarded on my bed.

Watching the first 'test' myself, after Don passed out, I felt that there were some positives, such as Dinu, Dauthy and "Babyhead" Wilson's batting. Big Rob Timewell, a player who never says anything and goes on long absences during the tour, bowled pretty good lines and did a fair job on these dusty Indian pitches.

Anyway, the match is done and dusted, and we all have the future to look forward too. Thats why we're gonna ride some elephants tomorrow. Should be good.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information