• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Cricket Weekly

Ferd

U19 Vice-Captain
Hi all. It seems to me that in the Media thread all the articles come in drips and drabs so I've done a weekly newspaper-ish thing. Have a look and tell me what you think. Also, please ignore the second page as I can't get rid of it.

Attachments

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
interesting... good - but it can be improved upon i imagine, not by me!

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Ferd said:
In this week's edition: The Nikhil Case, Finally it's all over.

Next week's edition: The Club Cricket round-up and even more!
What happened to interviewing Richard?

Ferd

U19 Vice-Captain
steds said:
What happened to interviewing Richard?
I haven't seen Richard on MSN lately but if I get a chance, I have some room in next weeks edition which I could fill...

Ferd

U19 Vice-Captain
Back from my Xmas/ New Years Holiday to bring you....

CW Cricket Weekly's Club Cricket Round-up, CW CW's brief comment on every player who participated in Club Cricket this off-season.

In next week's edition hopefully next season's Dev League Teams and possibly the long awaited interview with new CW XI coach Richard!

Attachments

Last edited:

mikeW

International Vice-Captain
well done Ferd great little read i hope to see this continue throughout the Dev League season.