• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Lies, Betrayal and Videotape

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
How are we to know it was? The idiocy of the comment was pointed out on the thread, and was never responded to...

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
How are we to know this?
Then you could start to question all the evidence...

It was written (though with strange grammar), and never corrected. Hence it must be taken into the question by the trial, just like all the other evidence that's piled up.

(that's another good reason to teach kids coherent sentence-structure in school...)

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Neil Pickup said:
to know his identity, and his blatant guilt.
that is yet to be proven in court :dry:

Thanks to the selfless actions of young wicketkeeper Jamee Gray
This is so pathetically biased

Nichani then retired once more, claiming that he wouldn't return until he was forgiven.

Another lie.
well, can't argue with that....

This week he crawled back into the sullied limelight, and with disciples Bennett and Jellett, is set to claim that betrayal, deceit, lies and double-crosses are an acceptable part of the nation's cricket community.
Hey! It's an opinion(of one rather $hite journalist) that these lies, double-crosses, and deceits even excist, rather than proven fact.
You want a lie? There's one in your title. What does anything in this trial have to do with videotape?????

NikhilN

International Regular
I wonder how many posts I have in that thread...o yes...like 3 or 4...why...because what will I do in that thread? people go there to sign up, when I already did...so believe me or not that was a typo...and before you say why I was there in the first place then someone linked me to that thread...not sure who

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
steds said:
that is yet to be proven in court :dry:

This is so pathetically biased

well, can't argue with that....

Hey! It's an opinion(of one rather $hite journalist) that these lies, double-crosses, and deceits even excist, rather than proven fact.
You want a lie? There's one in your title. What does anything in this trial have to do with videotape?????
You admitted yourself that Nichani has a record as a liar in that post!

The title was a play on the oft-used saying "***, Lies and Videotape". I cut the ***, as I didn't think Dylan's misadventures with Daisy were apt, and Videotape is a cross-reference to the MSN message logs.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
NikhilN said:
so believe me or not that was not a typo...
haha well thats what i read... :p

may the courts rule justly and correctly to make sure in the future there will be a clear line between acceptable behaviour and non-acceptable behaviour. i am rather neutral in this debate, but i have a few opinions for both sides when reading through all the threads.

my thoughts are with the CWBCC during these pressing times.

NikhilN

International Regular
Nnanden said:
haha well thats what i read... :p

may the courts rule justly and correctly to make sure in the future there will be a clear line between acceptable behaviour and non-acceptable behaviour. i am rather neutral in this debate, but i have a few opinions for both sides when reading through all the threads.

my thoughts are with the CWBCC during these pressing times.
Dude...my post is there...editing the post you quote wont help you or hurt me in anyway

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
NikhilN said:
Dude...my post is there...editing the post you quote wont help you or hurt me in anyway
haha as if i need to do anything to hurt you further! i call it a joke nikhil.