• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2nd Semi Final - Australia v England

Who will win the match?

• Total voters

wrongun

Banned
just bring finch and smth on to bowl so that we all can get on with our lives earlier
I am so glad I did not WFH today. Allows me to do it tomorrow and focus on the 6 other sports I follow. Cricket is like the first wife and the rest are all side thangs.

nick-o

State 12th Man
How weird is it to be listening to Guerilla Cricket as they read out tweets from "Neil Pickup" while at the same time I'm reading comments on CW, none of which are by Neil Pickup. Two virtual worlds crash into each other. Head explodes.

wrongun

Banned
The only way Australia win from here is to bowl Starc out

Or....claim that England is very Australia like in its attack and have won vicariously through them

Or....claim that NZ has a very 90's scrappy Aus feel to it and win vicariously through them.

Either way, Australia win and India lose.

wrongun

Banned
New Zealand vs England has such a bizarre ring to it.But they did play one of the best bilateral ODI's in recent memory.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Its good that these semis are TwoDIs. We will be able to regroup and hopefully bop a few more balls for OPPO maximums tomorrow.

wrongun

Banned
I also can't wait for the Netball World Cup.

It starts tomorrow doesn't it?
Lol i just discovered what it was today...its basketball without the backboard. And Sky has an entire channel dedicated to it. I was referring to MLB, NBA, NFL and ofcourse Football.