• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2nd Semi Final - Australia v England

Who will win the match?

• Total voters

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Google weather: Cloudy until about 5pm, where chance of rain peaks at about 32%. Clear again by 8pm.

BBC: Cloudy in the morning and the chances of rain starts to come in at lunchtime. Peaks at 4pm with about 28% chance, but may be thunder. Highest chance of rain is 46% around 8-9 pm.

Met office: Cloudy until about 4pm. Low chance of rain rises to a peak of 50% around 6pm. Drops to around 30% and then continues throughout night.

The eagle-eyed among you will spot that these all contradict each other, except on the point that it is cloudy in the morning.

I'm in Birmingham, and it is not cloudy this morning.
My condolences.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
I'm kinda glad we lost the toss......if we win now there can be no bull**** talk afterwards.

Victor Ian

International Coach
The wife doesn't get it. Has me watching a movie during the start of the game and this cinema seems to block my signal.

rythy

School Boy/Girl Captain
Looks like it's all over for England now. So Australia vs NZ final in WC second time in row.

Victor Ian

International Coach
I think this is the first time where I haven't felt either confident or absolute pessimism going into a huge game like this. This really is as 50:50 as it gets imo.

I just really hope it's not a win the toss win the game scenario and the weather ****s off........can't believe they scheduled the finals in July. Muppets.
I'm 50/50 too. Worried the top end will repeat India and the will be no Carey turn up this time.

Stapel

International Regular
idk, i'm actually pretty keen for another 2-day one dayer tbh
Forecast for today is bleak. I checked BBC, Accu & MetOffice. Though they can't agree on any chance percentage, except for no snow today, they all say it is partly cloudy now, will be more cloudy from noon onwards, and a more than decent chance of rain from 6/7 pm.

A lot of commentary is about the pitch, whereas IMHO, it should be more about overcast conditions. Batting is tough, I recon, but will be tougher later on today.

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
Poor attendance for this match. Maybe it will build later tonight, but I would have expected a packed house for this matchup.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Poor attendance for this match. Maybe it will build later tonight, but I would have expected a packed house for this matchup.
Miserable bunch the English are. Come out and support your team when they have a shot at history ffs. Compare this atmosphere to the Pak and India matches.