• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

31st Match - Bangladesh v Afghanistan

Who will win the match?

• Total voters

thierry henry

International Coach
I feel like Bangladesh are well above par and tbh pretty lucky to be sitting as pretty as they are. Some dangerous looking bowling without reward and now things falling apart a bit for Afghanistan

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
They're going fine given the pitch, right? They should be ok if they get 250+ here, I guess.
That and the Afghan's batting being ****. At 2/100-odd that could easily get them to 300 which is ample.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Looks like Mahmuddlah has done a calf...expect him to tee off soon then
Better off retiring hurt than that IMO. Long batting lineup today and he can come back later and tee off if he has to. If he's happy to bat normally then fine but if he's not then he should go off, especially since he's costing Mushfiqur runs too.

BeeGee

International Captain
Why can't people catch in this tournament?

Are English balls slipperier than everyone else's balls?

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
They probably did it to give themselves a left/right partnership knowing that can sometimes make Mujeeb drop short and down leg, but Liton and Sarkar swapping places makes this batting lineup look so much worse on paper to me. If they don't swap back next time there will be hell to pay.

Borges

International Regular
So far, so good; this is a decent start. The problem with my Afghan tigers is that they are prone to collapses without warning.