• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

31st Match - Bangladesh v Afghanistan

Who will win the match?

• Total voters

cnerd123

likes this
Afghanistan really backing themselves to chase after the India game.

Interesting that Liton is opening. Maybe BD is looking for that RH/LH combo to throw Afghanistan off. Decent start here.

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Aleem Dar strikes again. Makes the game more interesting, at least.

Afghans making a mistake chasing, though. Unwarranted confidence.

thierry henry

International Coach
lol I can’t believe how out that lbw looked. I struggle to picture Rashid bouncing it over the stumps from a full length.

Borges

International Regular
That looked absolutely dead, and was absolutely dead; DRS howler, I think. If players can make mistakes, why can't DRS? etc.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
That looked absolutely dead, and was absolutely dead; DRS howler, I think. If players can make mistakes, why can't DRS? etc.
Hawkeye > your eyesight. It does occassionally give some weird decisions, but 95% of the time it's right and even when it doesn't look 100% right I can see where it's coming from.

EDIT: I know this sounds controversial but given that it's merely a prediction, should it really be an overturn for balls barely bouncing over the stumps or barely missing the stumps? Especially given that even balls hitting a significant chunk of the stumps are often umpire's call.

Last edited:

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
They're going fine given the pitch, right? They should be ok if they get 250+ here, I guess.

Borges

International Regular
Yes; Bangladesh are in the box seat to win this game.

They have batted very well, without taking too many risks, yet keeping the scoreboard moving: batted so much better than India did on the same pitch against the same attack.