• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

30th Match - Pakistan v South Africa

Who will win the match?

• Total voters

91Jmay

International Coach
He started the broadcast by informing everyone that Joel Wilson was standing in his '61th' ODI.

Still a better commentator that most other ones this WC mind
61th is proper endearing. Love little mistranslations like that.

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
He started the broadcast by informing everyone that Joel Wilson was standing in his '61th' ODI.

Still a better commentator that most other ones this WC mind
Yeah he's one of the best tbh, just seems a super likeable guy.

Stefan9

International Debutant
They have to give some sort of soft signal? The umpire has always had to make the judgement even before the days of DRS.
My issue with it is it heavely influences the outcome of these catches. It is especially an issue for me when umpire is way too far away to make a proper decision. I rather have for boundary catches left to the third.

Good wicket for markram. Felt he should have been used last game as well.

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
weldone 242
Agent TBY 256
Jmay 271
MrPrez 273
vcs 288
StephenZA 290
Stefan 300
mr_mister 303

One over to go before this closes.

Last edited: