• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

29th Match - New Zealand v West Indies

Who will win the match?

• Total voters

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I was thinking that surely the last few overs of Indias innings will be more exciting compared to NZs start, how wrong was I.

Moss

International Vice-Captain
The opening partnership is now a big problem for NZ, though tbf not much either Guptill or Munro could have done about those first ballers.

Unlikely that Latham will be moved to the opening slot, he's in the middle order because of his ability against spin and is sort of expected to play the Grant Elliott role (though he doesn't have Elliott's finishing abilities).

Last edited:

Niall

International Coach
So will they tinker with the lineup now? I mean...munro has failed..again...in a world cup innings.

Not yet played India, (rain) England or Australia the three strongest sides in the event. They have given him enough chances I think.

Flem274*

123/5
This is good bowling. Geez they're challenging when they try.

Tho the true test is imo they drop their heads if you hang in there for an hour. We've played them a lot this decade and it has been really apparent. Need kane and ross to just hang in there.

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
This is good bowling. Geez they're challenging when they try.

Tho the true test is imo they drop their heads if you hang in there for an hour. We've played them a lot this decade and it has been really apparent. Need kane and ross to just hang in there.
Yeah windies need another wicket soon or NZ will run away