• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

27th Match - England v Sri Lanka

Who will win the match?

• Total voters

91Jmay

International Coach
This is **** posting. Have literally defended England’s multicultural cricket history and you resort to saying all Australians are racist in the midst of it. Fmd what’s wrong with you?
In amongst calling India a ****hole, one of your favoured insults for a country ravaged by an Empire which built Australia differently because of racism. You play the role of big tough guy Australian, but you're simply a crybully. The act is very old now.

aussie tragic

International Captain
91Jmay, you are the racist in my opinion...labeling all Australians the same is the pure definition of racism...

91Jmay

International Coach
My joke was parodying the general idea that Australian's are a racist culture (no more or less so than UK, perhaps anti-Muslim prejudice higher in Aus and Anti-Semitism higher in UK) and you told me to die. Slightly disproportionate.

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Had no idea I was in a match thread here. Not sure what's up, just a sedate game I guess?

England games don't seem to be all that well-represented as a rule, despite having our best ODI side probably ever. Kind of weird.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Had no idea I was in a match thread here. Not sure what's up, just a sedate game I guess?

England games don't seem to be all that well-represented as a rule, despite having our best ODI side probably ever. Kind of weird.
Is odd they aren’t more widely patronised tbh

Burgey

Hoping SL somehow pull off a miracle and get 250 which will need 50 of the last 5...we can always hope :)
One of the odd things about the way England go about it is the target is sort of immaterial - they throw wood anyway so can be/ 4/ **** all whether they’re chasing 350 or 250

Burgey

Also, three catches at third man.

Hoping England adopts this strategy on Tuesday

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
One of the odd things about the way England go about it is the target is sort of immaterial - they throw wood anyway so can be/ 4/ **** all whether they’re chasing 350 or 250
Generally yeah but we approached a small Windies total the other week with more patience and maturity, so hoping we can do the same here.

Seriously odd innings this from Sri Lanka, no idea how much of this is due to conditions.

Burgey

My joke was parodying the general idea that Australian's are a racist culture (no more or less so than UK, perhaps anti-Muslim prejudice higher in Aus and Anti-Semitism higher in UK) and you told me to die. Slightly disproportionate.
Nah I said you should die based on a decade’s worth of your posting, give or take. Decent simple size tbf.

Burgey

Generally yeah but we approached a small Windies total the other week with more patience and maturity, so hoping we can do the same here.

Seriously odd innings this from Sri Lanka, no idea how much of this is due to conditions.
Yeah it’s been a hard one to judge. Some good bowling, hard grafting and then three catches to third man ffs. Weird

Good to see Mathews come to the party though. Serious cricketer

Last edited:

91Jmay

International Coach
Nah I said you should die based on a decade’s worth of your posting, give or take. Decent simple size tbf.
I am really sorry I have hurt your feelings so. On to the ignore for you, no point polluting this thread any further.