• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

25th Match - New Zealand v South Africa

Who will win the match?

• Total voters

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Haven't played for 11 days, just get on with the match plz.

Confirmed by cricinfo... "It's overcast but dry. We will have another inspection at 11am local"

If it's a case of a damp outfield, it could be ages given there's little sun coming through and it's overcast & cool. Bleak.

****s really need to think about full ground covers, let alone stadiums with roofs.

Tec15

First Class Debutant
South Africa will be knocked out with a no result in this game. We could then be in for two weeks of meaningless dead games. Remember when people were praising this as the best World Cup format?

Greenlite

U19 Debutant
Hi guys, I'm back after 4 years. Lol.

Umpires just said they're waiting for the whole outfield to dry, let nature do its work (the sun started to shine through as they spoke)

Another inspection in 25 minutes, hopefully play will get under way under 75 minutes delay from the supposed start time where we don't lose any overs

The Hutt Rec

International Vice-Captain
75 minute wait they reckon on tv ... if they get on before then they won't lose any overs.

I really can't be bothered with the wait, I might just head to bed. What hopeless weather and a hopeless country in general.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
They're showing highlights of the NZ vs Aus match from 2015. I forgot just how absurd that match was.

Borges

International Regular
Why cant the lazy ****s just cover the grounds if its raining for the past week fmd
AFAIK, they are not equipped with covers which can cover the whole ground; all they have is just enough to make a cross across the pitch.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
"11.03am Umpires Llong and Gould are back for another inspection. "South Africa were preparing to start their warm-ups. Greg King, their trainer, was walking out with the cones, but Nigel Llong just waved him away," says Monga. Okay, King has now been given the thumbs up. Du Plessis walks out for warm-up, windmilling his bat. We might not be too far away from a start. Yay! And on that positive note, say hello to Karthik Krishnaswamy."

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Why do they need to wait another 25 ****ing minutes before having the toss? The stupid time wastage should be unacceptable in cricket in this day and age. And why do they need a full half hour from that until the match starts? They only need 10 minutes in T20s. Moronic as usual.

Last edited: