• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

22nd Match - India v Pakistan

Who will win the match?

• Total voters

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This thread is so trash. mr_mister wasnt even making an England in June joke, he was lamenting poor scheduling, which though repetitive is a fair enough thing to complain about right now and doesnt warrant the kind of response it got. Then marc of all people lectures people on posting standards, Howe supposedly takes a sabbatical and Adders makes a farmer suicide joke. Absolute junk

****, you guys suck.

Last edited:

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
OS i wasnt making a farmer suicide joke you ****ing numptie........it was the polar opposite ffs

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
This thread is so trash. mr_mister wasnt even making an England in June joke, he was lamenting poor scheduling, which though repetitive is a fair enough thing to complain about right now and does warrant the kind of response it got. Then marc of all people lectures people on posting standards, Howe supposedly takes a sabbatical and Adders makes a farmer suicide joke. Absolute junk

****, you guys suck.
Also, my comments are just random thoughts posted into the abyss of a thread. If I was direct quoting/targetting users with my ranting I'd accept some more responsibility. I think my netiquette has been decent enough

Flem274*

123/5
i think i remember shankar being decent whenever i've seen him. has never said no to a compulsive shot, but can make it work.

cnerd123

likes this
Speaking of the weather - are we on for a timely start? I'm about to board a flight - in all my infinite wisdom I managed to schedule it to clash directly with the start of this game. So if there ever is a good time for rain in this World Cup, right now would be perfect thanks. Just atleast until I land.

Flem274*

123/5
say what you will about the rain, but bored and frustrated nerds on the internet tend to act out and post drivel when they've got nothing better to do.

and this thread happens, and all those weird alt right movements

cnerd123

likes this
I wonder where VJ bats at today. Does he really slot him in at 4, or do they float him somewhere between 5 and 7 and let MSD bat 4?

Helps to have another bowling option I reckon. Seems like sides are figuring out Jadhav and don't trust Hardik to get through 10 overs alone. Having Shankar to slip in a few quiet overs in the middle could help a lot.