• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

22nd Match - India v Pakistan

Who will win the match?

• Total voters

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Its sunny in the morning but starts to get rainy at match time apparently. Looks like another washout on the cards. Will be a disaster if it is. I know people who are flying out to England for this, feel sorry for them.
Really? Bloody hell what a waste of time and money. Tell them to do a tour of the footy ground instead. Then get them across to Liverpool. Fun town.

Bizarre to travel that far for any game not the final imo. Then again it’s their Arthur Ashe, so if they want to waste it, so be it.

Burgey

Don't mean to nit pick I just don't think that's the right word.........plenty of other ways to describe the **** weather and it's effect on this tourny, but you can't call a rain event disgraceful.
Disgraceful country tbh. Doesn’t even put fluoride in its water and voted for Brexit. Now this **** weather, which is basically what the joint is best known for. No wonder it’s a laughing stock.

Burgey

With a washout on the cards again, it’s fortunate for ***** that Heston week kicks off on Masterchef from this evening. Something for him to look forward to.

cnerd123

likes this
With a washout on the cards again, it’s fortunate for ***** that Heston week kicks off on Masterchef from this evening. Something for him to look forward to.
There's another protest happening in HK today. If the match is rained out, I'd rather go attend that. Much rather get pepper sprayed in the face than sit through an episode of MasterChef.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
so australia, new zealand and england seem certain to advance...the 4th spot will be decided between india, pakistan and west indies, that a good summary of where things stand? and rain is clearly having a huge impact on the proceedings...much more so than any past world cup...??

Last edited:

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
so australia, new zealand and england seem certain to advance...the 4th spot will be decided between india, pakistan and west indies, that a good summary of where things stand? and rain is clearly having a huge impact on the proceedings...much more so than any past world cup...??
India are in a better position than the current ladder makes it seem, because they've played one less game than most teams and two less than Australia. They haven't lost a game at all and they've only had one N/R (and too was against New Zealand who will likely make it through anyway). They've already beat Australia too. I think only a complete choke against a couple of lower sides or an exceptionally unlucky series of rained out games could see them miss out; I still reckon they'll probably finish top.

shifty_eyes

U19 12th Man
Its disgraceful that colonialism ended otherwise we would be having WC in 4 different continents without worrying about rain.

Oh wait....then there won't be Ind v Pak.....nvm.

Howe_zat

Audio File
A World Cup organised by CW posters would be absolutely atrocious

You lot would host it in the gobi desert or summat apparently

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
A World Cup organised by CW posters would be absolutely atrocious

You lot would host it in the gobi desert or summat apparently
I wouldn't have placed it adjacent to the ashes at least. They've left themselves no breathing room for reserve days. This has been a disaster

Burgey

***** with double the pain on the Masterchef front as I’ve FB messaged him the same lame gag. Read it twice and suffer, ****.

Burgey

There's another protest happening in HK today. If the match is rained out, I'd rather go attend that. Much rather get pepper sprayed in the face than sit through an episode of MasterChef.
Being maced would improve your face tbh