• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

20th Match - Sri Lanka v Australia

Who will win the match?

• Total voters

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Australia tried this a couple of World Cups ago with McGrath. Did not go well and he was nearly as good a bowler as Cummins.
wtf at this whole post

Umm, they won the WC in 2007 with McGrath doing this and iirc he was leading wicket taker & player of the tourney.
yeah not sure what part of winning the tournament undefeated, without even a close game, and McGrath being the player of the tournament qualifies as "did not go well"

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Yeah I read it as sarcasm. I probably wouldn't have without the "nearly as good a bowler as Cummins" part which gave me the nudge; it was a subtley gun post IMO.