• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

19th Match - England v West Indies

Who will win the match?

• Total voters

Howe_zat

Audio File
What side would you play if Buttler is out?

The options are Vince at three and everyone moves down one, or Moeen Ali at six. I'm not particularly keen on either.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Yeah doable. Which seamer would you leave out ot bring Moeen back? Dropping Woakes for him feels like one out of nick player for another.

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
This is one game I am looking forward to. Full of hitters on both sides and also good all-rounders and pace bowlers. Hoping for a lot of runs, wickets and controversies.

PikeyB

School Boy/Girl Captain
I see this as an important game for England . If they have serious aspirations to lift the World Cup , this is the match they have to win to be worthy , in my opinion .

Cruxdude

International Debutant
Lets go Windies!! Everything looks too settled at the top of the table for now. A win for West Indies will make it loads of fun.

Victor Ian

International Coach
No, only games involving Australia don't get washed out.
Yeah. We brought our own weather with us.

I want to see how the England fares with the Windies bowling. Another gem of the round robin format. Just need the rain to play nice.