• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

19th Match - England v West Indies

Who will win the match?

• Total voters

Anon E Mousie

Cricket Spectator
The forecast is looking good for a dry match day, and the temperature might even almost reach the same as here.Still to cold to to sit in the stands, But warn enough inside in front of the TV..
Hopefully both team play to their potential.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Telegraph

‘With Jos Buttler back training on Wednesday in what was largely an enforced indoor session due to rain at the Hampshire Bowl, England are giving serious thought to playing a second spinner and pairing Moeen Ali, whose wife gave birth to their baby daughter on Wednesday, with Adil Rashid.’

Tensions running high as Rashid has a kid with Moeen Ali’s wife

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
England bowling first is interesting. Guess they back themselves to defend any total but it feels like a lot of England's recent losses came when chasing large totals. When batting first they always seem to put enough on the scoreboard.

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
England bowling first is interesting. Guess they back themselves to defend any total but it feels like a lot of England's recent losses came when chasing large totals. When batting first they always seem to put enough on the scoreboard.
Overconfidence

Jarquis

Must have seen something they didn't like in Roach's three overs against SA seeing as they've binned him for Gabriel today.

91Jmay

International Coach
Before Pakistan we won 17 matches in a row at home chasing or something like that.

Woakes absolute gun start.

Stapel

International Regular
Must have seen something they didn't like in Roach's three overs against SA seeing as they've binned him for Gabriel today.
I would like to see things from a positive perspective:
WI can afford not to put Roach's name on the sheet. Unthinkable, not too long ago.

91Jmay

International Coach
Fair enough. Guess I was also thinking the CT SF loss too.
Yeah, I think as a general rule batting first is probably best bet in tournament play because of pressure but with weather around batting second is a decent call as you control the game D&L wise.

Son Of Coco

I'm barracking for England as much as the next Australian, but for the benefit of the World Cup, I'd.love to see Gayle get a massive 100 today. Maybe even 200.