• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

15th Match - South Africa v West Indies

Who will win the match?

• Total voters

Beamer

International Vice-Captain
:laugh:. You don't think Ashley Nurse will be a defining factor?!

I'm hoping we drop Carlos and bring in Gabriel or Roach but I suspect they won't.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
:laugh:. You don't think Ashley Nurse will be a defining factor?!

I'm hoping we drop Carlos and bring in Gabriel or Roach but I suspect they won't.
Agree, they have enough batting depth provided the top order can to something. They need to strengthen their bowling.

It'd be Roach for me.

Beamer

Agree, they have enough batting depth provided the top order can to something. They need to strengthen their bowling.

It'd be Roach for me.
I'd go Gabriel as Roach is cannon fodder on flat pitches in ODI cricket now he has lost his pace. His immaculate test length becomes the slot unfortunately. Could be useful on a green pitch though. I would probably go with Gabriel and continue our barrage with our fastest bowler.

Beamer

How many overs will Russell be on the field for?
3 at a time ��

I'd imagine they won't get away with it as he is clearly going in with an injury. He should only bowl 3 overs at a time. Holder bowled him for 5 in a row against your lot which is asking for trouble.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'd go Gabriel as Roach is cannon fodder on flat pitches in ODI cricket now he has lost his pace. His immaculate test length becomes the slot unfortunately. Could be useful on a green pitch though. I would probably go with Gabriel and continue our barrage with our fastest bowler.
Fair enough, you know them better than I. Although Matt Henry also bowls that Test match length & I thought he'd get walloped like he did in the warm-up game, but he's been good so far.

Beamer

Fair enough, you know them better than I. Although Matt Henry also bowls that Test match length & I thought he'd get walloped like he did in the warm-up game, but he's been good so far.
That's a fair point. I couldn't complain if they do go with him tbf, he also has experience on his side.

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
3 at a time ��

I'd imagine they won't get away with it as he is clearly going in with an injury. He should only bowl 3 overs at a time. Holder bowled him for 5 in a row against your lot which is asking for trouble.
He went off injured in the game before Aus as well.

I really hope he can mend, it's great watching him bat and bowl.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Would love SA to get back into the cup here

England having already beaten them is probably key to that feeling

Arachnodouche

International Captain
I think Roach still is nasty bowling short from wide of the crease. But yes, Gabriel is a shoe in for Brathwaite. The batting has all it needs already. Add one more legitimate offensive option and there will be blood.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Really hope not. This should be a cracker if the weather doesn't play spoilsport. Barring the weather, WI to win by 25 runs.