• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

World Cup Betting

Howe_zat

Audio File
Chance of wining the world cup - after 10 games

Code:
Afghanistan	0.58
Australia	20.16
Bangladesh	2.13
England		29.09
India		21.82
New Zealand	9.70
Pakistan 	4.59
South Africa	2.13
Sri Lanka	1.08
West Indies	8.73
Graph!

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Ive bet on SL earlier today and got them at 3.50. With rain expected it gives them a better chance than a typical 50 over game IMO. I am looking forward to seeing who performs better out of Fakhar vs. Kusal Perera.

Days of Grace

International Captain
The top tournament batsmen and bowler markets have some good prices. I put a lazy ¥500 on Ross Taylor at 50/1.

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Ive bet on SL earlier today and got them at 3.50. With rain expected it gives them a better chance than a typical 50 over game IMO. I am looking forward to seeing who performs better out of Fakhar vs. Kusal Perera.
I die the same thing, banking on these two sides being as unpredictable as each other. Will likely get a refund anyway

mr_mister

Mister, I was thinking Roy was going to hit 6 6s then and also get to 176+
So was I haha. Annoyed neither came off. I feel if England/West Indies bat first enough times this cup at least the 175.5 will eventually come off. Pity they both seen to enjoy chasing

James90

Cricketer Of The Year
Who do people like for most wickets and most runs now that the tournament is underway?

mr_mister

Who do people like for most wickets and most runs now that the tournament is underway?
Bumrah/Starc and Root/Kohli

Kinda think over a long tournament class will eventually prevail

But it's totally up in the air. So many batsman already have two 50+ scores under their belt

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I quite like Ferguson at 13 and Bumrah who is favourite at 7.

Batting, Shakib at 17 and Smith at 15 look decent but I mean probably one of the Indian top 3 will score the most..

Definitely look around at a few sites when betting though as Shakib is only 10 on sportsbet and the 17 was ladbrokes.

mr_mister

Has anyone found any good value/interesting bets?

I like Joe Root to score more runs than Dhawan which pays $1.77. I would be amazed if Root doesnt win.

I also put a big $2 on the top runscorer from each team multi: Bairstow, de Kock, Hope, Imam Guptill KusalMendis Smith Rahmat Shakib Virat which will pay a cool $ 1.642 million when it comes off.
I know one bloke happy about Shikars injury heh