• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

World Cup Squads

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Denly is an average domestic cricketer. England's depth drops off pretty quickly but their top 6 or 7 players are superstars.

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
World Cup 2019 official South African squad
1) Faf Du Plessis (c)
2) Quinton De Kock (wk)
3) Dale Steyn
4) Kagiso Rabada
5) Imran Tahir
6) Lungi Ngidi
7) Rassie Van Der Dussen
8 ) Anrich Nortje
9) Andile Phehlukwayo
10) David Miller
11) JP Duminy
12) Dwaine Pretorious
13) Aiden Markram
14) Hashim Amla
15) Tabraiz Shamzi

Niall

International Coach
Good to see South Africa pick Amla. Yes he is out of form, but look at how the man has smashed the gun bowlers of Ireland and Netherlands about then it would be foolish to overlook him.

All South Africa need is the other 9 teams to be banned from the world cup and replaced by associates and Amla will show them who is boss. :)

vcs

Inzi's generally been doing a poor job though, from what I can tell. Isn't it quite normal to have former cricketers being selectors in most countries anyway?

trundler

He's been meh 4, really. Aside from Imam's inclusion based on nepotism I can't think of many awful things that stand out.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
SL's pace bowling looks horrendously weak, Pradeep has a poor record and Udana barely has one. No Dickwella is crazy on the batting front, and I wonder what convinced them to dredge up Jeevan Mendis?

trundler

Maybe they have a quota for passengers named Mendis that needs to be filled.

Last edited: