• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please do not reply to this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

NikhilN

International Regular
Guys I am coming out of retirement.The reason shall be because when ever I come on to CW, I see that the CW XI forum always has a new post, a new result posted or something of that sort...and whenever I see this I get really sad that I am not a part of it.Since the time I retired I have missed CW XI a lot.I am hooked to it and it is really hard for me not to be in the CW XI.Which is why I want to play again.To get rid of all this pain I am facing.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
And that makes a difference to everything how exactly?

All I see this as is another thing where nobody will want to play on the same team as you.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
I just hope this retirement lasts a lot longer than the last one.
dont worry it will
Fine Marc...untill you forgive I will not come out of retirement and play for CW XI...and that a promise...I will only play in CW XI when you forgive me
I will...I will stay out of CW XI untill not Marc forgives me but untill everyone forgives me...if someone does not forgive me then I aint coming back till they do forgive me...I want to play with everyone on my side...no matter how long it takes...
You are either in or out. It doesn't cut both ways. Show some backbone.
Well if that is the case Andre...I will be out
I knew you some of you guys will not forgive me that easy.So I will never come back into the CW XI again.And I will have a more positive attitude around the forums

A lot of rubbish then?

NikhilN

International Regular
marc71178 said:
And that makes a difference to everything how exactly?

All I see this as is another thing where nobody will want to play on the same team as you.
Reuben asked me to make me this thread for something else that is coming soon

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The CWBCC has decided that Nikhil Nichani will stand trial to decide his future in the CW XI.

Stay tuned for further developments.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
NikhilN said:
And why dont you guys do what the thread says?
8-)

The only way that would happen is if you never posted in the first place.

The result of the last ballot shows where the weight of opinion is, and you expect people to not reply?

NikhilN

International Regular
marc71178 said:
8-)

The only way that would happen is if you never posted in the first place.

The result of the last ballot shows where the weight of opinion is, and you expect people to not reply?
Whats the harm in trying? :p

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
steds said:
leave off him, it's just a harmless sim league...
Don't come into something when you don't know the full story. There has been a lot said about Nikhil and Cricket Web XI, you are good at post diggin, go do some research.

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
superkingdave said:
A lot of rubbish then?
my thoughs exactly, ok, it did last longer than the last one, but thats not the main point. if you say something you should stick by it instead of changing your mind constantly.

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
The CWBCC has decided that Nikhil Nichani will stand trial to decide his future in the CW XI.

Stay tuned for further developments.
im definatley tuned in :)

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
it's all just a big drama circus!!! i'm sick and tired of this issue by now... i think we just put it to bed.... the way i see it is if u played here... people would always dislike u and i quesiton if there'd be any fun involved for you... alternatively... just ban him.... This issue is old... let's just put the drama queen to bed... there's no sympathy left in our bones.

Andre

International Regular
2 months - my predicition was pretty close to spot on.

Again, Nikhil - you wondered why people have no respect for you, yet you do stuff like this...

Seriously, I reckon that if you asked for thesky to be changed to red, you'd ask if it could be changed back to blue again a day later.

Cloete

International Captain
Completely agree with the other guys. I never want to play on Nikhil's team, whether it's because of his original offence or his constan,t lying and selfish behavior. I'm just sick and tired of it... its so old.

For this trial... will members of the CWXI or CWXI Development teams be summoned to give testimony?

Status
Not open for further replies.