• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sri Lanka and India in CWLand (Australia)

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
The CWBCC would also like to announce the innaugral of the new opening stadium/ground into the CW Fixture .. ( which will be included in the Dev League season 8 ) named - CWBCC Stadium Its first match will take place on the 3rd October if the 3rd Final is needed...otherwise the 3rd test on the 15th October..
The "CWBCC Stadium" has the latest in technology and is bigger in capacity compared to the CW Oval and PVD Dome.. Its more of a futuristic Stadium and its certainly multi purpose with state of the art , 6 lane indoor nets , that are artificial aswell as turf.. with different lanes having different features eg 1 with more green on it to suit fast bowlers , 1 for spin bowlers etc.. This will hopefully help in the development of the CW Players..
Other technologies are the high budget large gymnasium with swimming pool facility etc..
Unlike the other 2 grounds the CWBCC Stadium is more slow bowlers and batsmen oriented..
This is another huge step towards the constant development of CW Cricket taken by the CWBCC board .. and certainly the future does look bright for us and there will be more positive steps taken towards the continued progress of CW Cricket..

Thanks a lot

CWBCC ( Cricket Web Board of Cricket Control )
Liam & Reuben

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Other features not mentioned by my co-chairman are the indoor shooting range, basketball court and multiplex. The CWBCC thanks main sponsor, the CW Bar for invest such huge amounts of money. :cool:

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
Looks awesome Liam:) Great work:)

By the way Liam can you go on msn...doesn't need to be long...but I really need to talk to you...thanks mate:)

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
lord_of_darkness said:
Unlike the other 2 grounds the CWBCC Stadium is more slow bowlers and batsmen oriented..
has neil payed you yet? :p

...or did halsey finally send you the anthrax??

thewizard1o1

International Debutant
If i'm late for training age, its because i'm playing pickup games at the CWBCC basketball court.

More importantly thou how many beer outlets does it have?

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
Will the Invational teams be the best teams or a selection of player with numbers in there name ;) :D

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
SCHEDULE

Monday 11th October
Sri Lanka vs Australia
25Smash Exhibition
MCG
Why do Australia appear just for 50 overs, then go again?

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Excellent, looking forward to drinking the bar dry and winning the fancy dress comp with my pickup replica shirt and ginger wig.

What's the stewarding like, will development league player get a bit of leeway in the drunk and dissorderly stakes?

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
steds said:
Why do Australia appear just for 50 overs, then go again?
It's an exhibition match. We're playing in Australia, so we might as well let them get a taste of cricket. Besides, it should help lower Sri Lanka's confidence when the Aussies whip them. :happy:

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
thewizard1o1 said:
If i'm late for training age, its because i'm playing pickup games at the CWBCC basketball court.

More importantly thou how many beer outlets does it have?
You're playing what?!

thewizard1o1

International Debutant
Pickup games involve going down to the local basketball courts and playing againt the hommies that live there (or who ever else happens to be there...).