• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sri Lanka and India in CWLand (Australia)

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
Looks awesome guys, ill look foward to it whether I play or not.:)

One question; can I get picked? I don't seem to have a team at the moment;)

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Mr. P said:
One question; can I get picked? I don't seem to have a team at the moment;)

Even when available for selection there were 3 seamers for Red ahead of you, not to mention the other sides...

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Can't wait for it.Especially looking to test myself against real Test quality batsmen.Bangladesh wasn't really that hard.Just sad that my OD performances won't see me into that team.I'll have to step it up a bit.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
CW XI Season 8 Kit Launched

After many hours' work in the design studios, the CW XI have unveiled what will be their ODI kit for the Season 8 summer tri-series against Sri Lanka and India. It's also likely to remain the outfit for the tours the following winter and possibly into Season 9.

Its theme is one of tribute to CWXI cornerstone Liam Camps and his native Trinidad and Tobago, its flag echoed in the diagonal stripe across the shirt.

The kit will go on sale to the general public at both the CW Oval and PDV Dome alongside all major sports outlets in the country on Friday, 10 September, with adult sizes at £29.99 and juniors £19.99. Owners of previous incarnations of the CW XI replica uniform can purchase at £19.99 and £12.99 respectively.

Attachments

cbuts

International Debutant
nice design but grey and yellow :blink: admitedly it would look great up on the wall against my grey and purple one.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Neil Pickup said:
After many hours' work in the design studios, the CW XI have unveiled what will be their ODI kit for the Season 8 summer tri-series against Sri Lanka and India. It's also likely to remain the outfit for the tours the following winter and possibly into Season 9.

Its theme is one of tribute to CWXI cornerstone Liam Camps and his native Trinidad and Tobago, its flag echoed in the diagonal stripe across the shirt.

The kit will go on sale to the general public at both the CW Oval and PDV Dome alongside all major sports outlets in the country on Friday, 10 September, with adult sizes at £29.99 and juniors £19.99. Owners of previous incarnations of the CW XI replica uniform can purchase at £19.99 and £12.99 respectively.

Wow! They're great. I only hope I get the opportunity to wear one.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Neil Pickup said:

My desire to play for CW XI suddenly went down by quite a margin...

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Neil Pickup said:
Or for £10.00 extra you can one that hasn't been defaced by that name and number on the back.

Last edited:

thewizard1o1

International Debutant
won't you be getting one when you play? Or do the CWBCC make you give them back? Pretty rough if they do :p

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Lmao players get their kit for free ofcourse.. the CWBCC isint a low financial organisation..

My desire to play for CW XI suddenly went down by quite a margin...
bwahaha..

Or for £10.00 extra you can one that hasn't been defaced by that name and number on the back.
Lmao too true :p
the 30$ doesnt include the name and number as shown in the preview.. which might have put many a potential buyers of ;)

Cloete

International Captain
Neil Pickup said:

haha that has to be one of the best jobs in Paint I've ever seen! Never had the patience for Paint to be honest, good job Neil!

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
ahhh newbies, is there anything they wont ask?!?
you must perform in the dev league, pretty simply. if you are good you will get picked. doesnt hurt to post and support either.

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
Cheers man. i doubt ill ever make the cricket web XI through out my whole career. lol i aint had a super start. but it has been solid. with a few 40's opening batting for cricket web black in the 5 day game.