• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ok I have had enough of this [Nichani's Second "Retirement"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

NikhilN

International Regular
I am gonna retire.I have had enough of Marc...I am making this easy for the CWBCC because by delaying your decision I am seeing you are having a bit of prob making the right decision.And even if I do get to stay and play Marc will make my life in CW XI hell(like he hasnt already).There is no point of me playing in the CW XI if I wont have fun...which Marc will make sure I wont...and I dont want the same thing to happen to the CWBCC that happen to me because Marc said he will really be unhappy if you dont give me a life time ban and give you more work and make sure I do get a life time ban.No matter what I do Marc will never be on my side and get it through his head that I now support CW XI more then India.So I am also making life for CWBCC easy.And Marc...please I BEG you...from now on...please...please leave me alone and let me enjoy CW...please Marc...please....

Andre

International Regular
Obviously has nothing to do with his own misdemeanours!

If someone takes a public interview, they must be willing to accept the repercussions of what they do and don't say. You've failed to do this Nikhil, and it has just got people further offside. Don't think Marc is the only upset one.

NikhilN

International Regular
Andre said:

If someone takes a public interview, they must be willing to accept the repercussions of what they do and don't say. You've failed to do this Nikhil, and it has just got people further offside. Don't think Marc is the only upset one.
Marc is the only one who upset me, thus being the reason of my retirement

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
Very selfish, scathing attack on marc. Could have been a noble decision had your reasons differed...

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
i think you could apart from that opt to chose the decision the board comes up with which will be a lot more interesting..

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
i for one am very interested in what the board does!!!! can u release a decision anyway even if he retires....

I concur with what they all say... marc is a guy who calls a spade a spade, and speaks his mind. This is something that we need in CW to keep things really interesting. sometimes i don't agree with what he says, but he passionately feels like you should not be playing and his opinion should be accepted by you!!! after all it's only an opinion!!!!

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
i for one am very interested in what the board does!!!! can u release a decision anyway even if he retires....
haha i think the board would only choose to release a decision if he opts his decision to retire and waits on the boards decision which should be on as short as tomorrow..

Cloete

International Captain
That's extremely low. He's simply using his retirement to lay the blame on Marc. It makes me think, good riddance! Marc has hardly done anything wrong and you're using retirement as a scape goat. It's not fair on Marc because he's simply been saying what he believes and for the most part it's been the truth.

So sorry Nikhil. But I'm not sad at all after what you've done. Good riddance!

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Andre said:

Infact Marc didn't start it. It was me and a few other (I think Mr. P was one of the first aswell) to ask why he was passing on the 'tough' questions.

It isn't just Marc who was upset by this is was the MAJORITY of the CWXI players.

ash chaulk

International Captain
Well all i can say is well done Nikhil but huge congratulations goes out to inspector Marc who solved the biggest CW crime ever.

Na na na na na na na na Hey hey hey Goodbyee!!!!!

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
I don't personally feel I've done anything wrong here, but even if I have then I think the saying that "the ends justified the means" is apt.

NikhilN

International Regular
You all think Marc hasnt done nothing because he did nothing to you, but if you were where I was then you would see Marc has done a lot.I am not retiring because I supported India more then CW XI or anything, but I am retiring because of Marc, who didnt let me have fun before and wont let me have fun even if I do play.And if I cant have fun then why should I play?

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
I don't think anyone really cares to be honest.

All we like is the fact that Player Power is the winner yet again.

Everyone knows that you started this as an attack on me, even though I am far from the only one who posted against you.

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
You all think Marc hasnt done nothing because he did nothing to you, but if you were where I was then you would see Marc has done a lot.I am not retiring because I supported India more then CW XI or anything, but I am retiring because of Marc, who didnt let me have fun before and wont let me have fun even if I do play.And if I cant have fun then why should I play?
then stand up for what you believe in and heard the CWBCC's decision which i have but will not release since you retired lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.