• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CWBCC *Important* To All Players...

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Please mail anything important/queries/suggestions/feedback to the CWBCC ( Cricketweb Board of Cricket Control ) new email address cwbcc@mail.com please dont abuse this feature..
This mail will be used to also send out club contracts and for discussion to the CWBCC that composes of ( Co Chairman Liam Camps and Co Chairman Reuben Verghese )

I dont think i missed anything else..

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Liam, the email i got from u today regarding cw11 maters was not from this address was it?!?!
i was just wondering what email addy is the best to send something like that to if i wanted to reply.

hehe i just realised how much wondering ive been doing lately, almost scary!

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
broncoman said:
Liam, the email i got from u today regarding cw11 maters was not from this address was it?!?!
i was just wondering what email addy is the best to send something like that to if i wanted to reply.

hehe i just realised how much wondering ive been doing lately, almost scary!
Reply to whatever address sent it and Cc it to cwbcc @ mail. com

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
Liam or someone else when you have the time please check the CW XI mail...thanks:)