• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**CW Contracts**

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Neil Pickup said:
Well he stops being a player in five hours time... think we may need a new board member to boot.
Now he and Desi are inactive players, I trust.

New board member needed? I think so.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Neil Pickup said:
Now he and Desi are inactive players, I trust.

New board member needed? I think so.
I'll obviously have to notify him of course, which is the hardest part of any process to replace him. It's very disappointing, given that he's even participated in WCC over recent weeks, but hasn't stumbled into the CW XI forum.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
What exactly would the criteria for a board member be, anyway?

Both Rueben and Liam have played internationals for CW, as well as being on the board?

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The main criteria would be someone who:

- is dedicated to the CW XI and (obviously) has good knowledge of the system
- is considered fair and honest by reputation and actions
- is willing to participate in the simming process of internation matches

Players with international or Dev League experience will not be ruled out of contention.

For eg. Liam Camps snr. is the board member; Liam Camps jnr. is the player.

Loony BoB

International Captain
Aye, with that requirement I'd say it's practically given. :) A worthy person, too, so I'd be happy if it was him.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
does that mean a second apprentice will be needed to assist the current apprentice when Liam is unavailable? :wacko:

:blowup: