• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**ITC Conversion 2**

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
All players (Dev League and CW XI) please note.

Please post the following info.:

Batting SR (FC cricket):
Fielding rating: Multiples of 3 please, with 3 being lowest and 27 highest. (eg Reon King =3, Jonty Rhodes = 27; 3,6,9 etc.)

Please get this info. in ASAP so that testing can begin for the possible ITC conversion.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Wow. Great response so far. Only problem is that 25 isn't a multiple of 3 Blewy :p. Adjusted to 24. :)

Cloete

International Captain
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Wow. Great response so far. Only problem is that 25 isn't a multiple of 3 Blewy :p. Adjusted to 24. :)
Hehe who said good captains need to be smart? :D

cbuts

International Debutant
so many fast strike rates. im a fast scoring batsman, but man surley not everyone is...

s/r70
fielding 21

Eclipse

International Debutant
TDCC Young Guns said:
so many fast strike rates. im a fast scoring batsman, but man surley not everyone is...

s/r70
fielding 21
I dont think many people know there exact strike rate so they put in a higher figure as you would lol.

I dont know what mine is I know it was 93.1 in one season but I was more aggresive back then.

I am going to put 80 because I think thats what I said last time we tryed to convert to ITC.

as for feilding 18

Just to confirm:

S/R 80
Feilding 18

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
well i score at the same rate all the time, short or long version of the game

SR: 95

fielding: 27

Last edited:

Cloete

International Captain
age_master said:
well i score at the same rate all the time....:)

SR: 95

fielding: 27
Come on!

It's not liek you play FC cricket... i really don't think you should be putting it that high... it just wrecks the game to some extent!