• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**ITC Conversion 2**

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
marc71178 said:
We're going to be going along at about 5 an over in Test Matches!!!
which is close to what th ozzies go at

i have done mine fair dinkum i play a fairly highlevel of cricket and have represented my state so, i wouldnt put dodgy figures up when that has nothing to prove. but i agree with we will some quick scoring test matches

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
The Aus team go along at 4 tops.

This is crazy to put such high ratings IMO and will only further harm the side!

Eclipse

International Debutant
marc71178 said:
The Aus team go along at 4 tops.

This is crazy to put such high ratings IMO and will only further harm the side!
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
All SRs will be adjusted for more believability of results.
We will be allright mine can go down I dont care. 80 is probably realistic for the speed I scored but then I played most of my cricket in B grade and most of the bowlers sucked.

Tom Halsey

International Coach
SR - 109
Fielding - 24 (I like to think I'm not a bad slipper)

Why don't we need bowling ER etc. this time Liam?

Eclipse

International Debutant
Tom Halsey said:
On average they go at 4, but they go 5 tops.
yeah it's usualy about 4 but if both Gilly and Hayden make hundred's the rate tend's to be much more around 5.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
marc71178 said:
The thing is, that only equates to about 66/67 SR, and some of these are ridiculously high!
Those who put a slogger's strike rate will go out there and slog and their batting average will likely suffer Afridi syndrome. If that's what people want, so be it.