• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ITC/HODI or Syedur Rahman's?

Which sim?

• Syedur Rahman's Cricket Simulator

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • ITC (International/Internet Test Cricket)

Votes: 23 88.5%
  • Other (please name and justify)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I ask everyone to vote on this matter, as it will affect whether we convert to (the generally more accurate) ITC or stick with Syedur Rahman's. Personally I like the flexibility given by ITC, but last time we attempted to convert, we experienced severe database problems right before the start of the season.

The outcome of this poll will largely affect the CWBCC's movement in this area, so vote wisely please.

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
I Think what neil means is that with the public poll you can view who voted for what.

ITC for me, been fiddling around with it for the last few days and IMO it is more accurate and less problems then SR's.

Liam ill email you later today about the CW XI database ect.

Andre

International Regular
ITC for mine. I'm comfortable with the product and I know it's well made and tested.

Tom Halsey

International Coach
I need some help here - I've only got International Test Cricket, and when I go to the order page for Internet, it says pre-order. Anyone?