• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sbc

Do you think this is a good idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Legspinners have their union so what about us faster bowlers?Think this is a good idea?Any suggestions?

ash chaulk

International Captain
i say u should leave it at the LSU there the originals its just like... Domino's following pizza hut.... Backstreet boys following nsync..... Popstars live and Australian Idol

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
The LSU isn't recognised by any official body though, it's just a Ginger and an Essex boy seeking attention...

Tom Halsey

International Coach
It is far from that. It is to help stop discrimination in team selection against leggies, which no-on will dispute has happened before.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Tom Halsey said:
It is far from that. It is to help stop discrimination in team selection against leggies, which no-on will dispute has happened before.
Legspinners have never suffered discrimination in the CW system. We tried everyone fairly... black, white, green, red, blue, finger-oriented, wrist-oriented, lefties, righties etc. etc.

Tom Halsey

International Coach
I never said you didn't.

But how many spinners got a decent chance in the '80's?

And to be fair, Neil had support outside of LSU when he and others went on strike.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Ian Markus will receive his first fitness test in exactly a week's time, but will commence his diet tomorrow. Should he not meet the fitness requirements at his weekly fitness tests, he will face a heavy *hehe* fine.

Last edited:

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
pllfftttt a fine i'm willing to take. a few extra bangers and mash on tour... that's something I will not part with...

Mr Mxyzptlk

The fines may evolve to something worse should you continue down your destructive path of face-stuffing. :p