• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Decision Has Been Made [Nichani's First "Retirement"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

NikhilN

International Regular
Since some people really dont like me and dont like me playing(wont point at anyone but they all know who they are) I will be retiring from all forms of the game and will not play for any team from now on.I am sure some people are happy with my decision.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
I applaud Nikhil for this move - he has done a lot to ensure that the CW XI will continue to exist.

I wonder if we could get him a job on the ICC - he could sort a few things out on there?

NikhilN

International Regular
Ok well I thought about it and I am coming out of retirement :p

I will be banned so I can play for CW XI again

I want to say sorry to everyone and I hope you all can forgive me

Langeveldt

Soutie
Yeh on behalf of my team Id like to applaud you on making a dignified and appreciated decision....

My decision to boycott was absolutely nothing personal, but was based on other factors that you had no control over....

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
See you in a few months.Hopefully you'll have a better attitude to the CWXI when you're eligible for re-selection.

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
Proud Indian said:
Since some people really dont like me and dont like me playing(wont point at anyone but they all know who they are) I will be retiring from all forms of the game and will not play for any team from now on.I am sure some people are happy with my decision.
I have no problem with you as a person just the stance you were taking-for me this is closed until there are any more developments.

NikhilN

International Regular
Proud Indian said:
Ok well I thought about it and I am coming out of retirement :p

I will be banned so I can play for CW XI again

I want to say sorry to everyone and I hope you all can forgive me
sure about this Ash Chaulk?

Status
Not open for further replies.