• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

question to the powers

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
i just noticed i played a pre season game against david hookes 11 does this mean that i am no longer ineligle for the cwx1 side to tour n/z or the world cup.

i have all ready played 7 cwx1 internationals with an average of 40

and on tour in south africa ofr the rebels hit 2 tonnes and a double tonne

pls tell me i can tour

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
bugssy said:
i just noticed i played a pre season game against david hookes 11 does this mean that i am no longer ineligle for the cwx1 side to tour n/z or the world cup.

i have all ready played 7 cwx1 internationals with an average of 40

and on tour in south africa ofr the rebels hit 2 tonnes and a double tonne

pls tell me i can tour
Of course you can tour... nothing ever renders anyone ineligble to tour (well, except if you get banned, Mr Ponting..)

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I edited it before I posted on the forum, but the list that was discussed by the Panel looked like this...

CW 'A' (18 players)
Eyes Only
Marc71178
Umpire Money
Age Master
R_Powell_fan
Mr Wright
Chris Hinton
Imran Khan Jr. ^
David Jr. ^
Gibbs N Smith ^
Craig^
Bugssy *
Rik *
Mr Mxyzptlk *
Master Blaster *
Mr Ponting *
Broncoman *
Yaju (inactive)

* - players who have represented the CW XI
^ - promoted

---

Bugssy is named in the CW 'A' team, but is eligible to tour with the CW XI. That's why there are 18 players in the CW 'A' squad as opposed to the 16 in the CW 'B' squad. This ensures that there are players available should some of the players be called up.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
so u saying i have no chance cause i toured with the rebels, :P

are u being biased against the bugs

Last edited:

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Not at all, Im just saying that I doubt that performances for a rebel team are going to count for the real CW XI!