• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Captains Press Conference

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Well to start off with i will say how honoured and privelliged i feel to be taking over the reigns of such a good side. I would like to thank all those who supported me, and most of all i would like to express my heartfelt disspointment for Andrew(Cloete) who i know really wanted this job, however i hope we can work together to take this CW side to a new level and in doing so become one of the greatest sides to ever play the game...

I feel that after all the goings on over the past month in the CWBCC everything seems back in order and i feel that the Unity of our group has been made much stronger from the divide.

I will lead this side with the utmost professionalism and honour.
If any player has any question toward me i hope they can come and ask, likewise with the board.
I will also be taking much more closer note on the development series looking for the talent coming through..

In closing off i would like to once again say thankyou to all who supported me, and to those who i am working with over the next period i hope we can all work together in making this a great time for all of us.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Welcome to the system Blewy and we hope that you will be the one to take us to our first Test series victory. :)