• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Panel Announcements

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
23-01-04

The CW XI is pleased to welcome Blewy into the role of captaincy of the Test and ODI team.

After little debate Blewy was unanimously picked by the Panel and will be active to his services immediately.

Also, Cloete has been retained as the CW XI vice-captain to serve in Tests and ODI's.

Congratulations to Blewy and Cloete.

Last edited:

PY

International Coach
Congratulations guys :)

I have 100% confidence in you.

PS. Are we still on tour?

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
23-01-04

The CW XI is pleased to welcome Blewy into the role of captaincy of the Test and ODI team.

After little debate Blewy was unanimously picked by the Panel and will be active to his services immediately.

Also, Cloete has been retained as the CW XI vice-captain to serve in Tests and ODI's.

Congratulations to Blewy and Cloete.
This is by far and away my greatest cricketing moment ever... I am honoured and still quite stunned at the selectio, however a full press conference will be released in the next couple of days...
:D :D :D :D

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
yep good on you blewy.. good luck mate and i hope its the start to something great carried over the awesome job rich did !

our full backup and support to you and my full friendship and help still goes as a mate and a teammate..

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Thanx Ruebs, I look forward to working with the board, i think we can take CW to the top...

Cloete

International Captain
Eyes_Only said:
Congratulations to both you guys...

Big things are expected of you now! :P
i already was vice and was performing well so i think i have achieved those expected things :D

anyway congrats to blewy on getting the job. hopefully he can carry his ODI results into the tests and he may just be very succesfful :)

P.S Blewy... i'm very jealous :(