• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

VOTE OF CONFIDENCE in LORD_OF_DARKNESS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Should Lord_of_Darkness remain on the CWXI executive board

One Member
One Vote
One Post

Players Only

YES if you believe he should remain
NO if you believe he should not

Deadline is 0000 GMT, Monday December 19th - 48 hours time

Cloete

International Captain
Yes - Okay after talking it over with Rich, Lord and Liam it seems that he wasn't in the wrong. And I am told that Neil and marc also have agreed on it.

Afterall think of all the hardwork he's put in. And with the new selection policy I'm sure if he has done anything wrong (and i'm certain he hasn't) he won't be able to do it again.

And in the end he's helped Liam and has gone uncredited when you think of the amount of work he's also put in.

Last edited:

masterblaster

International Captain
Yes,

He's been a good guy and a good friend of mine at the CWBCC.
Sometimes people make mistakes, and despite me being on the Rebel Tour, we have been on good terms.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Generally we would like that votes aren't edited or changed, but I have no problem with Cloete's edit.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Cloete said:
Yes - Okay after talking it over with Rich, Lord and Liam it seems that he wasn't in the wrong. And I am told that Neil and marc also have agreed on it.
Well, that's news to me!!!

Rich2001

International Captain
Yes - Hasn't done anything wrong IMO, Well nothing that couldn't have been overuled by Liam, Rich H and the present captain anyway.

gibbsnsmith

State Vice-Captain
Inbetween, if He (Reuben) gives his word that there'll be no more poor management situations, i have no qualms about him staying. So, its er..???

Rich2001

International Captain
Ok answer me a quick question - You Rebel over the way Lord has handled things, Yet half your squad have voted in favour of Lord... Doesn't that seem a tad confusing :rolleyes: :P

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Like i said in another thread i think alot of the people rebelled because they were only fringe players in the CW XI, now all of a sudden they are the ones to want to go back....
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

masterblaster

International Captain
Let me just get one thing straight,

I 'rebelled' against a cause, not a person. Reuben has worked very hard for the CWBCC on many different projects. It is not Reuben's fault that the selection procedures and other aspects were questionable.

If the system is fixed, then its all much better. Because I had a problem with the system not the board members. Reuben has always been encouraging and a positive member of the CWBCC, he can only work with the system he has. And with the shoddy system that was in place, he did a good job.

So in short, problem with the system

No problem with Reuben.

:)

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
thanks a lot for the support guys ! and even those who have no'ed me , you have your reason , and both liam and me have never made a decision with a guilt feeling later on, it was honest and we took all our resources put together to analyze the situation and then make the decision.. both of us have put a lot of time behind all this and your support will ensure that it will carry on , and will get better ..

Rich2001

International Captain
Well that would be deadline time and Lord wins the Vote of Confidence.

Results:

In Favour To Stay = 7
Not In Favour To Stay = 2

Status
Not open for further replies.