• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Webpage

Loony BoB

International Captain
Travis_Teh said:
chaminda_00 said:
The current format looks fine to me, maybe a records section for most runs and wickets. But that probably doesn't need to go up until after the Euro Tour when they have played few more games.
Agreed.
Agreed.

David

International 12th Man
I thought we were all basing ages off starting at 17? (feeling old, although not so old as Bugssy)

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
David said:
I thought we were all basing ages off starting at 17? (feeling old, although not so old as Bugssy)
In the age thread I gave everyone the option of adjusting to a starting 17. I don't think anyone took me up on that offer.

Jungle Jumbo

International Vice-Captain
Every link is Error 404ing at the moment for me Liam - are you working on it at present.

New menus look brilliant, but only the 'About CW Cricket' tab works - with the others the sub-menu is at the top, and so when you move to click on it, it disappears.

Jungle Jumbo

International Vice-Captain
Works in Internet Explorer, doesn't work with BT Yahoo browser. Ah well, IE is far better.

One other small thing: do we have to have Times New Roman? Not modern enough for the sophisicated CWBCC IMO.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
As I said, it's a basic site and a work in progress. Fonts are the last thing on my mind at the moment. I agree that the fonts need changing though. It's just not a priority.

Regarding browsers, Firefox > all else. Once it works in IE and Firefox, I'm not too bothered about any other browser. All the cool people use Firefox anyway.:cool:

David

International 12th Man
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
In the age thread I gave everyone the option of adjusting to a starting 17. I don't think anyone took me up on that offer.
Ahhh, I see, so you did, must've missed that and assumed the age 17 start was going to be mandatory. Is it too late to take you up on the offer?