• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Webpage

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Figures it'd be D00th to complain. It shall be fixed within the next 5 minutes.

EDIT: Should be fixed now.
Your position of power has lulled you into uber-defensive complacency, master Camps :laugh:

But yeah, the grounds page links me to the Fleming-Richardson article too.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Super work, although im not happy about my age being 33 :p

Im old enough as it is let alone it being increased so badly...

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Site updated.

I'm still needing people to write ground profiles as well as profiles of the various locations in CWLand. As you would have seen, there are only four major areas covered so far in the history section.

The U-19 board also would have to tell me what they want on their page or submit a draft. I have a basic section up for them so far.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
The U-19 board also would have to tell me what they want on their page or submit a draft. I have a basic section up for them so far.
The current format looks fine to me, maybe a records section for most runs and wickets. But that probably doesn't need to go up until after the Euro Tour when they have played few more games.

Travis_Teh

International Regular
chaminda_00 said:
The current format looks fine to me, maybe a records section for most runs and wickets. But that probably doesn't need to go up until after the Euro Tour when they have played few more games.
Agreed.