• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW XI Logos

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I invite anyone who is willing to submit logos (or ideas for logo design) for the Cricket Web XI, Cricket Web 'A' and Cricket Web 'B'.

The logos will be used on the official website which will be up and running within the next week.

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
uh actually

we need just need 1 logo for Cw XI , Cw A and Cw B as we are 1 united team under Cw

Also i need a main logo for CWBCC ( CricketWeb Board of Cricket Control )

by the way guy that is a bit too bright that logo..

Mr Mxyzptlk

I'm thinking that the logo should be something symbolizing the unity of the CW XI (ie players from all over the world). Perhaps a globe?

Mr Mxyzptlk

I like the basic design of that. Perhaps the red could be changed to blue though?

Also that version would be good for the website, but you'd need to create a more compact version for the badge. A crest perhaps? Maybe you could overlap the CW XI on the globe and then alter the shape.

Rich2001

International Captain
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Mr Ponting: Still too bright.

Rich: Nice basic layout. You could be on to something...
Sorry just read you wantted a blue version on someone elses, so asumed you probley have blue as the main colour (or the site is blue at least)

So here's a modifyed verision of the above in blue

Attachments

Cloete

International Captain
ok here's something i dide. the outline is stolen off Mr. P. so it's kinda slack. but it actually looks pretty sweet.

Attachments

Mr Mxyzptlk

Cloete said:
ok here's something i dide. the outline is stolen off Mr. P. so it's kinda slack. but it actually looks pretty sweet.
It looks good, but I'm not too keen on the colour of the words, and after much consideration, I don't think the silver quite goes with the blue.

Simon

ive been working on a revised version Liam, ill post it up a bit later.

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
Updated mine. Now you can actually see the whole word and the light isnt as bright.:lol: