• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* CWXI in England Discussion and Results

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
ouch ..no worries boys.. thats what happens when we play at the toughest level!

anyway come home and have a rest... the tour to australia is upcoming..!

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
CW XI in England Test Avges

Some scary bowling numbers there. The batting was decent on a whole.

Check relevant thread for updated career avges.

England avges coming soon.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Could we start the tour and the Dev League Season 4 in the second week of December? That will be after my exams and I'll be able to properly finish the DB. Also, we need to decide on an ODI sim. I don't like HODI's accuracy.

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
my exams finish in 2 weeks.. so the tour will only start after that..

and if i start the tour then and stretch it right through till 2nd week of december then youd be free to just finish of the tour avgs...

yea ill work on finding something for 1day..

Mr Mxyzptlk

ITC keeps averages, so you can output it after the series, but that would mean that you play only the 5 (?) Tests. If not, I'll do a spreadsheet for the avges.