• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Questions!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousuf_Youhana

U19 12th Man
How do you play this game? how do you get the results?

can i play? do you pick a team or join the cric. web XI?

please answer some1

thanks

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The Cricket Web XI is a virtual cricket team comprised of forum users. We use Syedur Rahman's Cricket Simulator to sim the games.

The Cricket Web XI is the international team and if you wish to get involved, you will have to play in the domestic competition (the Development League) first. You can sign up here and you will play for the Cricket Web 'B' team. As in real life, if you perform well enough, you may be selected to play for the international team - the Cricket Web XI. Basically, the Dev League is the County Cricket of the CW XI.

Results are posted on the forum as .zip or.txt attachments.

I hope that I haven't further confused you. Feel free to ask any more questions if you wish for me to clarify further.

Last edited:

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
No. You have to fill those in with a value that will give us an indication of your skill level. If you don't have a batting/bowling avge (from school or club cricket) I can randomly generate one for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.