• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW XI Elections!

The top vote getter will be captain and the second best will be his deputy.

• Langeveldt - former captain (Test 500+ runs).

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lord of Darkness - former vc/captain (Test 500+runs/25+ wickets).

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Lucky Eddie - leading wicket taker and veteran of the team (55+ wickets).

• Cloete - leading run-scorer and highest individual score (1000+ runs/400+ ODI).

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Broncoman - second highest Test runs aggregate (900+ runs).

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Rich_2001 - statistically the best ODI batsman (500+ runs Test and ODI).

• Other - please name with a reason for your vote.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The term of the captain and vice-captain has come to an end (3 tours) and, since the results have not been spectacular, they will not automatically be reinstated.

Here you will get to vote on who you feel should be captain. I have listed some of the senior players, but if there is someone else who you feel worthy, please feel free to vote for him (or her).

I ask that you take this seriously and not vote for yourself for your own sake. To attempt to ensure this, I ask that you put a short reason behind your vote.

eg. Rich_2001 - because he buys me beers after every game.

The vote will continue until the end of the Asian Test Championship, which will signify the end of the season. Also, we may end up having a separate captain for Tests and ODI's, if that is the general consensus.

Note: Dev Players may vote on this issue. Seeing as you guys should have a say on the team you may play for in the future, you are allowed to vote.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
I voted Rich for (c) and Cloete for (vc) at least until i cement my spot in the side and prove my worth....:P :P :P

Cloete

International Captain
Blewy said:
I voted Rich for (c) and Cloete for (vc) at least until i cement my spot in the side and prove my worth....:P :P :P
thx m8 :):D.

Vote 1 Cloete - We all want a captain to lead the team by example!

nibbs

International Captain
I voted for Rich because he's mad phat. Cloete IMO, lacks the maturity fro such a role, maybe next time and Broncoman, for vice captain...

Last edited:

Cloete

International Captain
nibblet said:
I voted for Rich because he's mad phat. Cloete IMO, lacks the maturity fro such a role, maybe next time and Broncoman, for vice captain...

er.... i don't think u r eligible to vote. u have to be in the dev league or in the actual XI to vote ;). so i vote rich gets 1 vote taken off :).

nibbs

International Captain
Cloete said:
er.... i don't think u r eligible to vote. u have to be in the dev league or in the actual XI to vote ;). so i vote rich gets 1 vote taken off :).

Dammit Cloete, why did you tell me to vote then?

Cloete

International Captain
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Yep. That's the game plan.

but surely if say some1 wanted to vote for a different vc they wouldn't be able to. and tehrefore their vote would just go to 1 person...

Status
Not open for further replies.